This Idyllic Country barn conversion is the perfect rural retreat set in stunning surrounds close to Ebrington and Chipping Campden. Consisting of 3 beautifully designed double bedrooms, this property comfortably sleeps 6 with plenty of living space including a separate dining area, cosy lounge room overlooking the countryside and an extra snug with television, this property is the perfect family base to explore the Cotswolds with country walks on your doorstep and easy quiet walk to famous Ebrington Arms pub. The large garden backs onto fields where you can often spot sheep and horses ensuring you feel properly cossetted in the countryside. Field Cottage is very comfortable and beautifully designed accommodation and includes all the luxury needed for a perfect break away. Marshmallow beds with beautiful crisp bed linen and firewood to enjoy the cosy log burner in the colder months.
- The bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to blend the original features of our building with splashes of contemporary colour and luxurious comfort.
- Master Bedroom – Beautifully designed master double bedroom with ensuite
- Second Bedroom – In this bedroom you will find double bed with plenty of floor space.
- Third Bedroom – Small double bedroom
- Snug – Sofa bed for extra guests
Kitchen – with stunning views straight on to the open fields, make yourself at home in our fully equipped, kitchen. We have tried to think of everything that you might need, whether you’re cooking up a feast or simply warming up with a cuppa.
- The front lounge room is the perfect place to relax with cosy sofas. log burner and stunning views out to the fields beyond the large garden. There is a separate dining area that comfortably seats 6.
- Located at the rear of the property with direct access from the lounge is an enclosed large country garden backing directly onto stunning fields with horses, sheep, allowing you to feel well and truly in the countryside.
Around The Property
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Charingworth is a stunning Hamlet in the Cotswolds on the outskirts of Ebrington and approximately 2 miles from Chipping Campden.
Within walking distance to the famous Ebrington Arms, and seconds away from Charingworth manor – you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the rural location with the benefit of having establishments on your doorstep.
Alternatively a 2 minute drive away you can explore Chipping Campden, a well preserved historical market town filled with beautiful modern restaurants, traditional pubs and boutique shops and spas creating the perfect location for a quintessential Cotswold Holiday.