This stunning family property, is ideally situated on the edge of the village and consists of 5 superbly designed bedrooms, two ensuites, shower room, kitchen, cloakroom, large dining room and beautiful reception room.
Outside there is a south west facing patio area immediately adjacent to the house, ideal for outside entertaining and barbeques. A small pedestrian gateway leads the way along the garden path to the beautiful landscaped garden and large lawn enclosed by hedging and fencing, making an ideal play space for children.
This gorgeous holiday property also features a driveway with parking for several cars off road.
For larger groups, Little Grafton can be rented in conjunction with Grafton House.
Grafton House is perfectly located within a short drive to Blenheim Palace, Soho Farmhouse, Daylesford and may other locations to explore.
- The bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to blend the original features of our building with splashes of contemporary colour and luxurious comfort.
- Bedroom 1 – Beautifully designed master Super King bedroom located above the dining room with access to shower room.
- Bedroom 2 – In this bedroom you will find double bed with plenty of floor space and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3 – Spacious double bedroom with plenty of floorspace, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 – This stunning loft bedroom is a spacious suite with double bed, and separate walk in shower room.
- Bedroom 5 – beautiful single bedroom, this sweet room is perfect for a child and also has a trundle for extra sleeping space.
Kitchen – with stunning views straight on to the beautiful courtyard dining space, this family kitchen is fully equipped, kitchen. We have tried to think of everything that you might need, whether you’re cooking up a feast or simply warming up with a cuppa.
- The front lounge room is the perfect place to relax with cosy sofas and log burner with separate snug area. There is a separate dining area through the kitchen that comfortably seats 8-10.
- The grounds are simply stunning with an outdoor dining area, bbq, fire pits and a large enclosed grassed area.
Around The Property
Westcott Barton is a hamlet, situated next to Middle Barton which is the largest of the three Bartons, which also includes Steeple Barton. It is set in the midst of the gentle undulating countryside of North Oxfordshire.
Middle Barton has a primary school and two parish churches and other amenities including a village shop, post office and two public houses. Communication links are good, with junction 10 of theM40 only 8.5 miles away approximately and mainline train stations at Lower Heyford for London Paddington, and Bicester North for London Marleybone (approximate journey time is one hour). Both stations connect to fast services to Birmingham and beyond.
There are bus services from the village to Oxford and Oxford Parkway train station, Woodstock and Banbury and the surrounding villages. For those wishing to enjoy the immediate surrounds, there are lovely countryside walks along the River Dorn and nearby footpaths and bridleways. Soho Farmhouse, Country Club, 4 miles.