Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire.
Lapwing is a sumptuous one-bedroom apartment that is perfect for a romantic weekend, or an impromptu getaway. It provides the backdrop for the perfect relaxing break, with the convenience of Moreton High Street, the lavish comfort of the room and the ability to play your own music to match your mood through the integrated Sonos music system. Includes high speed fibre broadband.
For more information on this beautiful holiday home please get in touch.
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom
- Luxurious large living space.
- Includes high speed fibre broadband.
- The bedroom, kitchen and living space all have Freeview TV and you can enjoy your favourite music by accessing our Sonos music system. Free Wifi will enable you to stay in touch.
- Fresh bedlinen, towels and complimentary bath products are provided.
- The kitchen offers an oven, hob and extractor, Sabatier knives and cutlery, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and is well stocked with dinnerware and glasses.
- All our accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
- You will find free on-street parking on the High Street and Hospital Road.
Accessibility Notice: This property is located on the first floor of the building and is only accessible via outdoor stairs. Access out of shop opening hours is via garden entrance on Hospital road.
Around The Property
Lapwing, The Old Ironmongers, Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0AD
Moreton in Marsh is a stunning market town located in the heart of the Cotswolds. Linnet is located on the high street above Cotswold Grey with immediate access to beautiful shops, cafes, pubs and fine dining establishments.
The nearest train stations are Moreton in Marsh which is within walking distance of the property