Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire.
Linnet is an exceptional two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of the Old Ironmongers in Moreton-in-Marsh. It comprises of a light and spacious living room and dining area, a master bedroom with en-suite, plus an additional bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. The apartment is located on the High Street of the old market town, providing close proximity to Moreton’s shops, amenities and restaurants. Includes high speed fibre broadband.
For more information on this beautiful holiday home please get in touch.
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom with en suite
- Second beautifully appointed double bedroom
- Linnett offers two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room.
- There is a separate shower room with WC to serve the second bedroom and living accommodation.
- Includes high speed fibre broadband.
- Both bedrooms have Freeview TV, with further TVs in the kitchen and living accommodation.
- The kitchen offers a Neff oven, hob and extractor, Sabatier knives and cutlery, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and is well stocked with dinnerware and glasses.
- Stay in touch with free Wifi and enjoy your favourite music by logging in to our Sonos music system.
- Fresh bedlinen, towels and complimentary bath products are provided.
- All our accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
- You will find free on-street parking on the High Street and Hospital Road.
Accessibility Notice: This property is located on the first floor of the building and is only accessible via outdoor stairs. Access out of shop opening hours is via garden entrance on Hospital road.
Around The Property
The Old Ironmongers, Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0AD
Moreton in Marsh is a stunning market town located in the heart of the Cotswolds. Linnet is located on the high street above Cotswold Grey with immediate access to beautiful shops, cafes, pubs and fine dining establishments.
The nearest train stations are Moreton in Marsh which is within walking distance of the property