Middle Rose is a charming 2 bedroom cottage in the picturesque village of Blockley. A real cosy bolt hole finished to an excellent standard inside and out. Middle Rose’s accommodation is spread over three floors. The master bedroom occupies the top floor with lovely views of the surrounding area. There is an additional room on the first floor which has a pull out day bed and can sleep 2 x children (a double bed can also be fitted on request). A modern and light shower room also occupies the first floor. The ground floor provides a comfortable and cosy living space and well-appointed kitchen. Outside the cottage features a wonderful landscaped private court-yard garden, a great place to unwind with a drink in the warmer months.
For more information on this beautiful holiday home please get in touch.
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom
- Beautifully appointed second bedroom with pull out day bed
- The master bedroom occupies the top floor.
- There is an additional room, on the first floor which has a pull out day bed and can sleep a child or small adult.
- Bed linen and towels
- Handwash, shampoo, conditioner and toilet rolls
- Induction hobs
- cooking equipment
- Wireless Sonos speakers
- Smart TVs equipped with Netflix, Amazon Prime and Free View
- Electric central heating: underfloor heated downstairs and electrically heated upstairs
- Fresh bedlinen, towels and complimentary bath products are provided.
- All our accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
- You will find free on-street parking in front of the cottage.
- The rear features a mature court-yard garden, offering further living space in the warmer months.
- There is a BBQ outside and patio area
Accessibility Notice: This property has three floors accessed by a slender spiral staircase.
Around The Property
Middle Rose, High Street, Blockley, Gloucestershire, GL56 9HF
Blockley is a charming and very peaceful village with its mill stream winding its way through the bottom of the valley, past the old mill a reminder of its past fame of silk making. With many very enjoyable walks leading from the village and surrounded by beautiful countryside, Blockley has much to offer the holidaymaker. Its attractive village green overlooks the popular Bowling Green and beautiful Norman Church and is a pleasant place to enjoy a picnic on sunny days.
- Children of all ages welcome
- Strictly no smoking
- Maximum occupancy: Three people including children
- Earliest check-in time is 3.00pm
- Checkout time is 10.30am unless otherwise arranged