In our opinion the best holiday property in Chipping Campden, Pinkney House is an opulent Grade II listed townhouse situated in the heart of the Laysbourne Area of Chipping Campden with incredible views of this charming North Cotswold High Street.
Pinkney House dates from the early nineteenth century and is filled with character and original features, combined with beautiful modern interiors creating the perfect modern accommodation with period charm.
Ideally situated a stones throw of all that Chipping Campden High Street has to offer, from its country pubs to boutique restaurants, spas to artisan shops, this historic Cotswold market town is truly a local gem.
A sumptuous courtyard, perfect for a morning coffee with the papers or an evening glass of wine after a long day exploring the Cotswolds awaits its guests, accessed directly from the beautifully appointed open plan kitchen.
Pinkney House is made up of 2 large double bedrooms and 1 large twin, all with their own bathrooms perfect for 6 people to share. Large entertaining areas, cosy snugs and all the media technology required to include a cinema screen.
Unfortunately due to the unusual layout Pinkney House is not suitable for children under 7, however babies in cots are more than welcome.
- Our bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to blend the original features of our building with splashes of contemporary colour and luxurious comfort.
- Master Bedroom – The largest of the three bedrooms, there is a King Bed that can be set up as a double or twin room, there is a dressing table with seat, chest of drawers, side cabinet and comfy seat and an en suite with freestanding bath
- Second Bedroom – In the 2nd of the three bedrooms you’ll find King bed with plenty of wardrobe space.
- Third Bedroom – This small but perfectly formed bedroom is perfect for children over eight or two adults. Located above the kitchen wing, there are two single beds and a separate bathroom opposite.
Kitchen – The social aspect of this property is hard to rival! Wander through into the open plan kitchen and test your culinary expertise with the range oven, aga and many thoughtful little extras you might need to create a big family meal or a romantic dinner for two.
- The front lounge room is the perfect place to relax with cosy sofas and stunning views down the high street from the bay window.
- There is a separate dining room, perfect for entertaining and seats up to 6 people.
- Leading to the Kitchen there is a separate cosy snug.
- A choice between a relaxed open plan kitchen dining area or a more formal experience in the separate dining room.
- Located at the rear of the property with direct access from the open plan kitchen is an enclosed patio, sheltered from the high street and ideal for an al-fresco breakfast or relaxing in the evening with a cold drink.
A refundable £250 security deposit is required on this property upon booking.
For more information on this beautiful holiday home please get in touch.
Around The Property
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chipping Campden could possibly be one of the most unspoiled and pretty of all the Cotswold Market towns, with its historic buildings, ruins and churches, the elegant terraced High Street dates from the 14th to 17th Century and is one of this areas stand out visitor locations.
This well preserved history sits along side beautiful modern restaurants, traditional pubs and boutique shops and spas creating the perfect location for a quintessential Cotswold Holiday.
Access to Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon, Broadway and Stow on the Wold, Chipping Campden is a great central base to explore all the North Cotswolds has to offer.