This stunningly presented 2 Bedroom Cottage with separate self contained annex in the heart of the picturesque Chipping Campden is full of character and charm and is the perfect rural retreat for your Cotswold stay. Perfect for 4-6 people to share.
Rose Cottage is filled with character and original features, combined with beautiful modern interiors creating the perfect modern accommodation with period charm.
Ideally situated a stones throw of all that Chipping Campden High Street has to offer, from its country pubs to boutique restaurants, spas to artisan shops, this historic Cotswold market town is truly a local gem.
A sumptuous courtyard, perfect for a morning coffee with the papers or an evening glass of wine after a long day exploring the Cotswolds awaits its guests, accessed directly from the beautifully appointed kitchen.
Rose Cottage is made up of 2 large double bedrooms and a separate self contained double annex, a beautifully appointed Fired Earth bathroom downstairs and a gorgeous copper roll top bath in he master bedroom.
- The bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to blend the original features of our building with splashes of contemporary colour and luxurious comfort.
- Master Bedroom – Beautifully designed master double bedroom with copper roll top bath.
- Second Bedroom – In this bedroom you will find double bed with plenty of floor space.
- Third Bedroom/Annex – The annex boasts its own kitchenette and Fired Earth Bathroom with a double bed, perfect for a teen or in laws.
Kitchen – with stunning views straight on to the courtyard and annex, make yourself at home in our fully equipped, modern kitchen. We have tried to think of everything that you might need, whether you’re cooking up a feast or simply warming up with a cuppa.
- The front lounge room is the perfect place to relax with cosy sofas and stunning views down the high street from the front window.
- Located at the rear of the property with direct access from the kitchen is an enclosed patio,with gorgeous built in seating area with bbq and pizza oven, the perfect summer social space sheltered from the high street and ideal for an al-fresco breakfast or relaxing in the evening with a cold drink.
Around The Property
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chipping Campden could possibly be one of the most unspoiled and pretty of all the Cotswold Market towns, with its historic buildings, ruins and churches, the elegant terraced High Street dates from the 14th to 17th Century and is one of this areas stand out visitor locations.
This well preserved history sits along side beautiful modern restaurants, traditional pubs and boutique shops and spas creating the perfect location for a quintessential Cotswold Holiday.
Access to Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon, Broadway and Stow on the Wold, Chipping Campden is a great central base to explore all the North Cotswolds has to offer.