Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire.
Siskin is a two-bedroom apartment decorated to a very high standard, with some touches of real opulence that include a beautiful brass roll top bath. Located on the top floor of the newly refurbished Old Ironmongers; it is the ultimate apartment for family and friends to spend a weekend exploring the Cotswolds from a property conveniently located on Moreton’s High Street. Includes high speed fibre broadband.
For more information on this beautiful holiday home please get in touch.
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- You can luxuriate in a free-standing copper bath in the master bedroom.
- Includes high speed fibre broadband.
- Both bedrooms have Freeview TV, with further TVs in the kitchen and living accommodation.
- The kitchen offers an oven, hob and extractor, Sabatier knives and cutlery, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and is well stocked with dinnerware and glasses.
- Stay in touch with free Wifi and enjoy your favourite music by logging in to our Sonos music system.
- Fresh bedlinen, towels and complimentary bath products are provided.
- All our accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
- You will find free on-street parking on the High Street and Hospital Road.
Accessibility Notice: This property is located on the first floor of the building and is only accessible via outdoor stairs. Access out of shop opening hours is via garden entrance on Hospital road.
Around The Property
Siskin, The Old Ironmongers, Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0AD
Moreton in Marsh is a stunning market town located in the heart of the Cotswolds. Linnet is located on the high street above Cotswold Grey with immediate access to beautiful shops, cafes, pubs and fine dining establishments.
The nearest train stations are Moreton in Marsh which is within walking distance of the property